This simple Halloween taco dip recipe makes a delicious layered dip perfect for parties, social gatherings, and holiday festivities. Put on your creativity caps and decorate it to match your party theme!
- 1/2 can black beans
- 1 can black olives
- 1 small jar salsa
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 can refried beans
- 2 c shredded cheese
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 tomato, finely diced (I used a Roma)
- 1 pkg sour cream
- 1 head lettuce, finely shredded
- Open all cans and containers. Combine taco seasoning with refried beans. Dice onions, tomatoes and black olives. Set all aside.
- In container (I used a clear glass pie plate), layer ingredients: cream cheese, refried beans, salsa, tomatoes, onions, black olives, black beans, cheese, lettuce.
- Place sour cream in a small plastic baggie with the very tip of the corner cut off. Close baggie and use to decorate the top with sour cream. For the ghost, I placed down uncut leaves of lettuce to give a flat surface to pipe sour cream onto. For the Jack-O-Lantern design, put lettuce down in the middle and top with cheese for the orange color, leaving lettuce on top of cheese around the outside.